Our organisation has recently unveiled two exciting new membership packages with more benefits for you
With over 850 alumni members on its books, the GCC Board Directors Institute (GCC BDI) is the leading organisation in the Gulf for boards and directors today.
To build on this success, the organisation is embarking on a new phase of development, which includes:
– Running more director workshops for GCC boards
– Increasing networking options
– Deepening research capabilities
– Spearheading thought leadership
This development plan has been designed in line with members’ feedback and global benchmarks to ensure that our institute remains in the top tier globally. To sustain this new phase of development, the GCC BDI has introduced changes to its membership programme, effective from 1 February 2017.
NEW CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAMME
For the first time, GCC BDI is introducing a Corporate Membership package.
Through the corporate membership scheme, your organisation can become a Corporate Member of GCC Board directors Institute and sign up your board members and C-Suite as individual members. Your company will benefit from special membership advantages, while each registered individual Corporate Member from your organisation will enjoy individual benefits.
Corporate benefits include:
• 10 per cent discount on membership
• 10 per cent discount on GCC BDI open and tailored in-house workshops
• 10 per cent discount on GCC BDI board evaluations, corporate governance assessments and scorecards
• 10 per cent discount on participation costs of board directors remuneration surveys
• An annual corporate secretary refresher workshop
• 7.5 per cent reduction on Directors and Officers liability insurance
The company is able to transfer membership, i.e. should anyone currently allocated membership leave the organisation, the organisation may then replace that person within the membership term. Corporate Membership is paid for and coordinated by the company (usually by the board secretary) on behalf of all company Corporate Members. Only one invoice is sent to the designated contact person so that the members do not need to handle their own administration and renewals.
The company’s nominated individual members will become Corporate Members.
Corporate membership rates are as follows:
Up to 8 Board Directors and C Suite Members USD 5400
9-12 Board Directors and C Suite Members USD 7920
13-15 Board Directors and C Suite Members USD 9565
16-20 Board Directors and C Suite Members USD 12000
We look forward to welcoming you aboard our continuing journey in growing the GCC’s business landscape and forging networking opportunities for industry leaders.
For more information:
Call: 00971 4 554 7967